TUFCHEM II Membrane Spray Grade is a 2-component elastomeric urethane asphalt membrane. It is designed to be applied using industrial spray equipment at a nominal 1/8 inch (3 mm) thickness to protect concrete and steel substrates.
• Use as a primary corrosion barrier to protect concrete and steel substrates from chemical attack in municipal waste water containment environments.
• Install as a membrane under acid-resistant brick, refractories, polymer concretes and gunites.
• Use as a component layer in vessel linings under acid brick.
• Use to do field repairs to rubber membranes in tanks and absorbers.
• Two-component apply by spray at thicknesses of 80 - 165 mils (2.1 - 4.2 mm) wft.
• Remains elastomeric within a temperature range a slow as -40°F (-40°C).
• Suitable for acids, alkalines, and salt solutions
• Very good abrasion resistance when cured.
• Shelf life stable.