FURALAC Membrane is a reinforced laminate membrane. It is applied as a in multiple layers to achieve a nominal 1/8 - 3/16 inch (3 - 4.5 mm) thickness to protect suitably prepared concrete or steel substrates. It consists of the following components: PENNTROWEL™ Epoxy Primer, TUFCHEM™ II parting layer, a reinforcing mat, 2 furan resin saturated laminate layers and a neat top coat.
• Install as a membrane under acid-resistant brick and polymer concretes
• Suitable for solvent containment applications
• Chemical transfer stations
• Tal oil reactors, black liquor tanks
• Trenches, sumps and pits
• Spent acid storage tanks
• Use as a component layer in concrete vessel linings under acid brick.
• Broad chemical resistance including organic solvents
• Fast cure, quick turnaround
• Suitable for exposure to hydrofluoric acid, fluoride salts and hot caustics
• Low permeability
• Multi layer application insures pinhole free lining
• Bridges hairline cracks in concrete
• Shelf life stable