PACMASTIC 325 is a single component asphalt cutback membrane coating containing inorganic mineral fillers
• Use as a primary corrosion barrier to protect concrete and steel substrates from chemical attack in municipal waste water containment environments
• Suitable for use by itself on steel ducts, flues breechings or other air pollution control equipment.
• Install as a membrane under acid-resistant brick, refractories, polymer concretes and gunites.
• PACMSTIC 325 has been used in vessel linings under acid brick in 93-98% sulfuric acid service.
• Use as a corrosion barrier in sulfur pits under gunite or brick linings.
• Single component apply by trowel or spray.
• Stable within a temperature range of -40°F (-40°C) to 325°F (160°C).
• Suitable for acids, alkalines, and salt solutions
• Very good abrasion resistance when cured.
• Shelf life stable.