TUFCHEM II Membrane is a 2-component elastomeric urethane-modified asphalt membrane. It is trowel-applied at a nominal 1/8- inch (3 mm) thickness to protect concrete and steel substrates from corrosion. Also available in Spray Grade and self-leveling Tufchem II SL Membrane.
• Primary corrosion barrier to protect concrete and steel substrates from chemical attack in municipal wastewater containment environments.
• Membrane under acid-resistant brick, refractories, polymer concretes and gunite.
• Layer under acid brick in vessel linings.
• Field repair rubber membranes in tanks and absorbers.
• Sag-resistant at 80-125 mils (2-3 mm) WFT
• Shelf stable
• Very good abrasion resistance
• Retains flexibility down to -40°F (-40°C)
• Suitable for acids, alkalis, and salt solutions
• Excellent water vapor barrier
• Bridges hairline cracks in concrete