PENNTROWEL VE Conductive Primer is a 2- component, penetrating vinyl ester primer designed for use under conductive vinyl ester linings.
• Primer for electrostatic dissipative flooring.
• Counter-electrode for conducting discontinuity/holiday detection tests on subsequent linings.
• Adhesion promoter for vinyl ester surfacers, lining systems, and membranes.
• Concrete sealer to prevent outgassing and pinholes in overcoats.
• Excellent adhesion to concrete, brick, tile and steel surfaces.
• Resists corrosive effects of dilute inorganic acids, alkalis, alkaline salts, acid salts, oils, grease, milk products, fats, blood, most dilute organic acids and many solvents.
• Cures quickly, allowing fast turnaround time.